- Excellent customer service and route map was great.
- Excellent service, great bikes and friendly staff. Thanks!
- Very friendly, good tips on where to go, useful to have routes printed out.
- Very easy to understand website and very easy to book. Information provided meant we had an enjoyable ride over the South Downs. Thank you.
- Good service and a lot of fun.
- Super convenient from London for the South Downs. And so easy to organise.
- Really enjoyed riding on the South Downs. Good luck on the John O'Groats to Land's End, Toby! (he knows his bikes!
- A wonderful way to spend a sunny day and explore the community of Hassocks!.
Denae and Sam, Vancouver
- Fantastic service and a great area.
- Extremely helpful, personal service. Excellent.
- Had a great day out, easy to book, friendly staff, will definitely come back.
- .Great friendly service! We would highly recommend anyone who is visiting the area.
- Easy to pre-book, helpful staff. Perfect location night next to the train station so good for those using public transport.
- Nice bikes, good service, would recommend.
- Made our trip along the Downs as easy and carefree as it could have been. A beautiful day, a beautiful ride and great pubs to boot! A perfect day.
- Great way to spend £15 and a day. Thanks.
- Great friendly service. Decent bikes. Great trails nearby (and great weather!).
- Really easy to book and a great way to spend the day in the South Downs.
- Based on bike, I'd hire again.
- Thanks for a great day. Very helpful service.
Nick C, Frankfurt
- As my first time using this service, it was hassle free, learned a crash course in bike maintenance and first time mountain biking was nervous, but exciting. Glad I did it!
- Great bikes, great service, great route as an intro to the South Downs. Affordable, we'll be back.
- Easy to use, an enjoyable experience.
Mr Patel, London
- Great situation for some of the best rides in the south.
Dave Scales, Herts
- Fantastic experience, friendly staff and quality bikes - will recommend.
Susanna & Ray, East Grinstead
- Keep going. Great service.
Mohamed Eisa, London
- Friendly, local service, nice bikes, good day out!
Alex Holtom, London
- Great service, beautiful countryside and really easy to get to from central London.
David and Leigh, Greenwich
- We enjoyed it very much. Service is reliable, quick and easy. The staff has been very friendly and professional.
Regina Gallina, Shropshire
- Helpful and handy to find. Great service, many thanks to Toby.
Helena and Julia, Hove & London
- Could you make the booking and meeting arrangements clearer on your website?
I hope I have clarified this on the homepage and hire page now. Toby.
- Very convenient to access from London, great countryside for cycling, very convenient place by the station to hire bike and enjoy a picturesque view.
- Great bike. Friendly, helpful service.
Bryan W., London
- Great service, with good bikes on the doorstep of the South Downs. Can't ask for more than that.
Jade Strickland, London
Andrea R., Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Really great facility. Makes the South Downs really accessible from London
- "Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, would recommend."
Jamie Mellor, Brighton
- "Best bike hire service I've ever used!"
EH, Billericay , Essex
- "Great day out, thanks, despite the rain! Lots of fun in the trails in Stanmer Park woods and down the chalk runs. Great fish and chips at The Bull in Ditchling."
- "Fun, friendly, well maintained bicycles. We had a great time! Thank you."
- "Great service. I will use again."
As my first time using this service, it was hassle free, learned a crash course in bike maintenance and first time mountain biking was nervous, but exciting. Glad I did it!